Friday, October 29, 2010

Limited Platform?

The Spectrum said that I presented a limited platform. This is post No 46 or thereabouts on perhaps not quite 46 different issued but a good number, so if there is a substantive issue I have not covered, please call me or leave a comment and I will make sure it is covered before Election Day
However the true irony is that I am running because everyone else is presenting a limited platform. No one has anything to say about the #1 job killer in our State, drug trade fuelled violence in out cities, nor the #1 preventable money sink, keeping 18,500 people in prison, a good number of whom are non violent and could be dealt with or treated in other ways. Let others talk about this and then we can talk about who has the limited platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment